Chocolate Fascinate Coordinate for ILD Winter 2013
I’ve been SO indecisive about my coord for International Lolita Day. Initially I wanted something grand and glamorous—not the usual fare for just any lolita meetup. Unfortunately, with a forecast of snow in the upcoming days, I’d be better off with something warmer.
A few weeks ago, I managed to nab one of my dream dresses (I shouldn’t take credit for this—I owe a lot of thanks to Tokyo Pirates for stalking Closet Child and procuring it for me). I haven’t had a chance to wear it yet, and this is very much the perfect occasion!
Hopefully I’ll also get some nice photos this weekend to share. Good luck to all of you celebrating ILD, and have a very frilly Friday!
Items in this coord:
- BtSSB Chocolate Fascinate Chocolierre JSK
- Innocent World Original Lace Millefeuille Tulle Lace Bolero
- Brown handmade beret (see details here)
- Faux fur tippet (offbrand—Uniqlo)
- Pink high-neck ribbon blouse (offbrand—Axes Femme)
- Bow purse (offbrand—Kimchi Blue//Urban Outfitters)
- Brown stripe tights (offbrand—Hue)
- Victoria Booties (offbrand—Mojo Moxie)
"I’d try to explain that it’s not really negativity or sadness anymore, it’s more just this detached, meaningless fog where you can’t feel anything about anything — even the things you love, even fun things — and you’re horribly bored and lonely."
Allie Brosh (via seabois)